HSIA Hospitality Billing Migration
This page will be updated as new information becomes available throughout the migration process.
To better serve our customers, Windstream Enterprise is consolidating billing systems. The current bill format that you receive will cease in March 2022, with the new bill format effective in May 2022 for April charges.
The following changes will occur:
- New Account Number: You will be assigned a new account number, which will display at the top of your Windstream Enterprise invoice. Please update your records with your new account number, as you will need to reference it with any correspondence, communications, or payments.
- New Remittance Address: The payment remittance name and address has changed, and the updated information will be reflected on your new invoice. Payments will need to be remitted to Windstream Enterprise. The new address is P.O. Box 9001013, Louisville, KY 40290-1013. Please update your records and mail your payment to the new address to ensure your payments are posted in a timely manner.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Payments: Once you have received your updated invoice, you will need to submit your payments to a new bank account. Click here to download the new EFT banking information. For any questions regarding EFT payments, email email@example.com and include your new Windstream Enterprise account number.
- Invoice Due Date: You may have a change to your invoice due date effective with your first invoice post migration.
- New Invoices Through Dates: Will reflect 30-day advance charges.
Additional important service-related changes:
- Product line item description on the bill will vary slightly.
- Contract amount will remain the same, but the first new bill will be a prorated amount to account for the change to billing dates, but this will only happen on the May 2022 bill.
- After migration, customers calling into Repair can expect to hear the menu options presented differently than previously listed.
Q: Will there be any changes to my bill?
A: Yes. You will now be billed out of a new system post migration. Beginning with your new May 2022 invoice, you will notice changes on your bill including but not limited to account numbers, payment due date and payment remit to address. Additionally, the format and layout of the invoice will appear differently.
Q: Will I need to set up a new W9?
A: No. You can continue to use the Windstream W9 you currently have on file.
Q: If I am currently sending Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments monthly will I need to change the bank account I’m remitting to?
A: Yes. Once you have received your updated invoice, you will need to submit your payments to a new bank account. Click here to download the new EFT banking information. For any questions regarding EFT payments, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your new Windstream Enterprise account number.
Q: Will I still see the previous account number on my new invoice?
A: No. Your previous account number will no longer appear on your invoice. Please use your new account number as a reference when calling about your account.
Q: Is there a late payment charge?
A: Yes; however, you will not see a change to the amount charged. Any balance unpaid by the invoice due date is subject to a late payment charge. Please refer to your Windstream Enterprise invoice for the payment due date.
Q: Are there any additional charges that may be assessed to a late payment?
A: In addition to the late payment charge, an additional Collection Fee will be applied to the accounts of business subscribers with any unpaid balance when the previous month’s bill has not been paid in full prior to the next billing date for customers in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV and WY. Based on the tiered Collection Fee structure, the following would apply:
|Late Payment Fee||Collection Fee|
|$.751 to $1.00||$12.50|
|$1.01 to $5.25||$15.00|
|$5.26 to $7.50||$20.00|
|$7.51 to $15.00||$25.00|
|$15.01 to $45.00||$30.00|
|$45.01 to $75.00||$40.00|