McLeodUSA Communications Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing service from PAETEC. As a customer, your contract with PAETEC consists of your Agreement, which incorporates by reference the Terms and Conditions and the Product and Service-specific terms listed below (hereinafter, the “Terms”).
- General Terms — applicable only to Legacy McLeodUSA Master Services Agreements executed on or before 5/16/2008.
- Terms — applicable only to Legacy McLeodUSA Advantage agreements.
- Renewal Terms & Conditions
- Referral Endorser Terms & Conditions — applicable only to PAETEC Referral Endorser Agreements executed on or after 5/21/2008.
- Business Partner Referral Terms & Conditions — applicable only to Legacy Business Partner Referral Terms & Conditions — applicable only to Legacy McLeodUSA Business Partner Agreements executed before 5/21/2008.
Products and Services
- Calling Cards
- Dedicated Access Line (DAL)
- Dedicated And Switched Long Distance And Toll Free Services
- Dedicated Local T-1 PRI
- Equipment Rental
- Operator Services
- Preferred Advantage® Conference Calling
- Preferred Advantage® Dedicated Internet And Managed Services
- Preferred Advantage® DSL Internet Service
- Preferred AdvantageSM Dynamic Integrated Access
- Preferred Advantage® Enhanced Toll Free
- Preferred Advantage® Integrated Access
- Preferred Advantage® Managed Firewall
- Preferred Advantage® Private Line, Frame Relay, Metro Frame Relay
- Preferred Advantage® MPLS VPN
- Preferred AdvantageSM Web Hosting
- SIP Trunking
- Switched Local Line Service
Please read the terms above, as well as PAETEC’s Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), as these govern the relationship between you (the customer) and PAETEC. By enrolling in, using, or paying for PAETEC’s services, the customer agrees to the applicable terms set forth above and the AUP. PAETEC may change the terms and AUP at any time. You should check this site frequently for the most current information. Your continued use of the services constitutes your agreement with PAETEC’s terms and conditions that are in effect at the time you use the services.