Professional + Managed Services
You don’t have to be an expert in everything
Our business is knowing how to make connectivity, security and collaboration work for you. Focus on what matters most; leave the rest to us.
“By offering us Professional Services first, with no promise of a network sale, it really established trust. We were impressed by their understanding of the challenges created by our complexity. Working together, the proof-of-concept enabled all of us to tailor a solution that met our business goals.”
Consider us an extension of your team
Evolving and managing your collaboration, security and network capabilities can be a lot to handle, particularly if your business operates in multiple, far-flung locations and you’re moving from on-prem to the cloud.
The Professional Services team at Windstream Enterprise is here to help. With deep technical, business and project management expertise, combined with a true passion for helping clients with their digital transformations, we can tackle your toughest IT challenges to help you deliver on your strategic vision.
Advisory Services: A trusted partner invested in your success
- Assess existing security infrastructure, your network, applications, software vulnerabilities and threats
- Provide an in-depth review of risk, policies and procedures, and remediate issues whenever possible
- Gather business requirements to determine cloud viability and create a customized solution
Deployment Services: Spend less time managing and more time innovating
- Expert technicians to support site configuration as well as equipment installation and roll-out
- Internal and external plant builds, including fiber, conduit, main distribution frame (MDF) or intermediate distribution frame (IDF), WiFi and network demarcation
- A seamless implementation in partnership with the Windstream Enterprise Service Delivery team
Managed Services: Proactively manage and maintain your network and security
- Monitor network devices, interface availability and performance
- Configure alerts for correlated events, sustained conditions and complex combinations of device states
- Offer a complete solution with firewall, intrusion protection, security information and event management (SIEM), content filtering and application control in both cloud-based and premises-based versions
Security + Compliance Services: Navigate the threat landscape with confidence
- Perform an in-depth review of your infrastructure, evaluated against your current needs and future application roadmap
- Pinpoint vulnerabilities and compliance gaps
- Execute LAN/WAN, security and compliance audits
Let us tackle your toughest IT challenges
Focus on what matters most and leave the rest to us—we’ll help you deliver on your strategic vision.